Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Free Magazine: Ladies Home Journal


As a SheSpeaks product tester, I've been selected to test several magazines and offer my opinion on them. The two I'm currently testing are Taste of Home and Ladies Home Journal. This week, I received my first issue of the free annual subscription I got through SheSpeaks.


If you're interested in becoming a SheSpeaks product tester, sign up at www.shespeaks.com. Even if you are not selected to participate in specific product trials, as a SheSpeaks member, you are still eligible to sign up for products and magazines at a discount price. Currently, SheSpeaks has a subscription to Ladies Home Journal for just $5.99.


1 comment:

Debra said...

Love SheSpeaks.....and have loved getting the Taste of Home magazine too! Of course my favorite SheSpeaks promotion was hosting the Haagen Dazs ice cream party! Can't beat free ice cream.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting earlier! Have a great Memorial Day weekend