Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Lowdown on Aldi - Feedback

I’ve received a great deal of feedback on the Aldi series. Please keep sending your feedback via e-mail or leaving a comment to share your thoughts.






In Part 2, I posted a photo of my last Aldi trip.


Here’s the actual breakdown on what $76 bought me at Aldi:

24pack Fruit 2-0
Honey Puffs Cereal
Raisin Bran Cereal
2 Boxes Facial Tissue
Baby Carrots
Hummus
Cocktail Sauce
4 Jars Spaghetti Sauce
6-Pack Plain Bagels
Dole Bananas
Wheat Bread
Red Baron Pizza
2-Pack French Bread Pizza
Crackers
Sports Drink – 64oz.
Can of Pineapple
Can of Fruit Salad
Chocolate Syrup
6-Pack Raisins
Breakfast Sausage Patties – 2lbs
Sour Cream
4-Pack Pudding Cups
Paper Plates – 70 pack
Pizza Rolls – 20oz.
Cranberry Juice Cocktail – 64oz.
Doritos (Aldi’s brand)
2 Bags Chex mix (Aldi’s brand)
Instant Oatmeal – 10 pack
Lemonade Drink Mix
Animal Crackers
Navel Oranges
12 Yogurt Cups – 8oz each
Smoked Bone-In Ham – 7lb
Gallon 2% Milk

Wow! That’s a lot of stuff! Read this post HERE to see what we did with the ham.

Up next: I’m working on a series about Costco – one of my other favorite stores. If you happen to know any tricks, tips, or have any favorite items from Costco, please send me an e-mail. I’ve only been a Costco member for the past year, and I’d love to hear feedback from other Costco shoppers to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Just A Tish said...

i LOVE aldis! when i first moved to NC there were no aldis around me - how sad. now there is one in a neighboring town. JOY!!!

what great blog, lots of information, thanks for sharing!